Millstar Featured Products
Quad Force Machining (QFM) Tooling System
Millstar's innovative Quad Force Machining Tooling System offers 4-in-1 performance versatility. The solid carbide tooling system provides 4 cutting actions in 1 for satisfying application requirements in nearly any industry, and expert metal removal rates in soft or hard tool/die steels, stainless steels and titanium. The Quad Force Machining Tooling System features a hybrid combination of geometries including high feed geometry, variable flute geometry, variable helix geometry, and offset geometry. QFM performs high feed machining, trochoidal machining, side/slot milling and plunge milling.
Download QFM Spec Sheet with application data
For more information about the QFM or any of Millstar's products, please contact Millstar Tooling.
EIV5 Variable Helix Variable Flute End Mill
Millstar's EIV5 Series is revitalizing conventional practices for the modern machine shop. The EIV5 provides a unique combination of radial grind, variable helix, variable pitch and radius preparation for maximum versatility and surgical precision. It's the ideal end mill for diverse machining applications including medical and aerospace.
Millstar's EIV5 offers:
- Reinforced cutting edge allows increased chip load without risk of edge failure.
- Variable pitch to accommodate large step-overs with no bottom vibration.
- Variable helix to eliminae side vibrations while achieving greater depth of cut.
- Corner radius preparation allows longer machining times without radius failure.
- Exceptional performance with high temperature alloys like titanium at 300sfm 2xD with 20% step-over and a .6% chip load.